juxtaposed in a medical sentence
How to use Juxtapose in a sentence: Sentence examples of Juxtapose and Juxtaposition. Juxtapose: Meaning and Definition. Juxtapose (verb) means placing two elements next to each other for creating a contrast or comparative effect. Example sentences for: juxtaposed. How can you use juxtaposed in a sentence? Here are some example sentences to help you improve your vocabulary: These sites seem to loose their activity when juxtaposed with heterologous material (data not shown). Juxtapose the T-shirts for a better comparison.is an example of its use.Its a bitter easier to use in its other forms like juxtaposition.How do you use juxtapose in a sentence? The sentences in the previous exercise will help you decide on the meaning of each word.often find themselves in conflict with scientists who argue for the use of animals in medical experiments.juxtapose (v) In plays and movies, good and evil characters are often juxtaposed This contrast Juxtaposition. juks-ta-p-zishun, n. a placing or being placed near: contiguity.—v.t. Juxtapose, to place side by side. [L. juxta, near, and position.
]Sample Sentences Example Usage. Dr. Henry Gibbons The purpose of juxtaposing two directly or indirectly related entities close together in literature is to highlight the contrast between the two and compare them.Not the word juxtaposition, but an example of it in a sentence. Define juxtaposed: placed side by side : being in juxtaposition — juxtaposed in a sentence.These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word juxtaposed. Looking for online definition of juxtaposition in the Medical Dictionary? juxtaposition explanation free. What is juxtaposition? Meaning of juxtaposition medical term. What does juxtaposition mean? juxtaposed compound sentence. bamsz sral tmce.Urban Dictionary German, LEO Chinese, Dict.Cn Spanish, SpanishDict Russian, Multitran.ru Medical, MedicineNet aret Dili, Signing Savvy. Juxtaposed in a sentence. 1. The display juxtaposed images from serious and popular art. 2.
Contemporary photographs are juxtaposed with a sixteenth century, copper Portuguese mirror. Define juxtaposed: placed side by side : being in juxtaposition — juxtaposed in a sentence.Define Juxtapose by Websters Dictionary, WordNet Lexical Database, Dictionary of Computing, Legal Dictionary, Medical Dictionary, Dream Dictionary. In verbal intelligence juxtaposition is the absence of relations between the various terms of a sentence syncretism is the all-round understandingFor example, "He was slouched gracefully" is a juxtaposition. More broadly, an author can juxtapose contrasting types of characters, such as a hero Their activities are juxtaposed in this frame: 9. Juxtaposing social circumstances.Some ways you can say juxtaposition in a sentence: I love the juxtaposition between the man and the woman in the portrait. Use juxtapose in a sentence | juxtapose sentence examples. Juxtapose Sentence Examples. Dreams of happiness were often juxtaposed with dreams of sadness. The stomping baseline is nicely juxtaposed with samples from The Blues Brothers film. FWIW, NOAD uses this sentence as the example of how to use "juxtapose": black-and-white photos of slums were starkly juxtaposed with color images.The Chicago Manual of Style (16th edition, p. 254) has an entry for juxtapose in its "List of words and the prepositions construed with them" More example sentences.In juxtaposing a photograph with other elements, Woodman brought together different time spans, historical and spatial contexts and art forms for a totally surreal effect. Examples of how to use the word juxtapose in a sentence. Definitions, synonyms and translations are also available.Use "juxtapose" in a sentence. Choose a language, then type a word below to get example sentences for that word. The trickiest aspect of the two most important French verb forms is that they often work together, juxtaposed not only throughout stories, but even within individual sentences. Understanding the co juxtaposed in a sentence and translation of juxtaposed in Spanish dictionary with audio pronunciation by dictionarist.com.Example Sentences. Instead of reasoning, he juxtaposes ideas that are unrelated. F. Randy Vogenberg, principal at the Institute for Integrated Healthcare in Greenville, S.C told Healthline that cancer is not necessarily a death sentence anymore.These two are juxtaposed against one another. juxtaposed in English.Showing page 1. Found 1947 sentences matching phrase "juxtaposed".Found in 0 ms. Translation memories are created by human, but computer aligned, which might cause mistakes. Looking for sentences or phrases with the word juxtapose?Hemingways polysyndetonic sentence—or in later works his use of subordinate clauses—uses conjunctions to juxtapose startling visions and images. Looking for online definition of juxtapose in the Medical Dictionary? juxtapose explanation free. What is juxtapose?Define juxtaposed: placed side by side : being in juxtaposition — juxtaposed in a sentence. Juxtapose in a sentence.
1. The display juxtaposed images from serious and popular art. 2. Contemporary photographs are juxtaposed with a sixteenth century, copper Portuguese mirror. 3. When you juxtapose the two, you can see the difference. It seems she hangs upon the cheek of night Like a rich jewel in an Ethiopes ear Here, the radiant face of Juliet is juxtaposed with a black Africans dark skin.And I thought it referred to changing the order of the references or comments made in the particular sentence to better convey the idea. Juxtapose | definition juxtapose merriam-webster, Define juxtapose: to place (different things) side by side (as to compare them or contrast them or to create an interesting — juxtapose in a sentence. Definition of "juxtaposed" [juxtaposed]. (adjective) Placed side by side often for comparison or contrast. (verb) Simple past tense and past participle of juxtapose. Use "juxtaposed" in a sentence. 5.1 Write sentences to describe the work of the specialist in each branch of medicine. Look at В opposite to help you.The people who work in any type of workplace, including hospitals, are called the staff. The medical staff in a British hospital belong to one of four main groups I love the word juxtapose, I like balancing words together like cruel and gentle, sad and beautiful. Life is not all black and white -- its shaded. Related QuestionsMore Answers Below. How do you use "tangible" in a sentence? Examples of Juxtaposition in a sentence. The reality clearly shows a cultural juxtaposition between rich people and poor people. What impressed me most about the song was its juxtaposition of country and classic soul. Rhymes Near rhymes Phrase rhymes Synonyms / Related Phrases [Example sentences] Descriptive words Definitions Similar sound. Popular Wikipedia articles that use the word Juxtaposedsurgery and medical markets, including refractive surgery, and to the commodification of many medicalThe juxtaposed noun phrases were usually the name of the clinic or the service provided by itThe modal will occurred in a sentence expressing a promise: You wont believe your eyes As Example sentences with the word terminology. Here are some example sentences for dermatologist. How to use terminology in a sentence. See more. Our main focus is the surgical and medical treatment of skin disease. Use Juxtapose in a Sentence juxtaposed in a sentence | simple examples use juxtaposed in a sentence. Except that people sign up to have Google ads juxtaposed with their content. It regulated the juxtaposition of sounds and the cadence of sentences.The American Heritage Stedmans Medical Dictionary Copyright 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. How to use juxtapose in a sentence. Example sentences with the word juxtapose. juxtapose example sentences.Juxtapose Sentence Examples. Link / cite ADD to flash cards. Place the verb "juxtapose" in the sentence, using the correct verb tense after the two things being juxtaposed. For example, an appropriate sentence would read: "The scenes of rural beauty were juxtaposed with scenes of urban decay, implying that huge cities are a threat to nature." Academic English Words List and Example Sentences Example sentences with the juxtapose, a sentence example for juxtapose, and how to make juxtapose in sample sentence, how do I use the word juxtaposein a sentence? Example sentences containing juxtapose. These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content. Read more But experiences do not often crop up juxtaposed so as to cement this understanding in our minds. Someone please give me a sentence using juxtapose?!? How to use juxtaposed in this sentence? Does the use of the word "juxtaposes" make sense in this sentence? Juxtaposed sentences can often be combined into one complex sentence, provided this contributes to making your text easier to read. Exercise 1: Write ONE sentence incorporating information found in the following juxtaposed statements. Heres the sentence: "She analyses her own migration story in juxtaposition to other Russian migrant womens stories in Israel."No, this is not my own sentence but one in an anthropological document Im copyediting. juxtapose verb conjugation to all tenses, modes and persons. Search the definition and the translation in context for juxtapose, with examples of use extracted from real-life communication. Jonathan Swift could never be accused of writing too simply. "A Modest Proposal" brims over with complex sentences and mountains of subordinated clauses, combining and juxtaposing Swifts stated opinions with those of his acquaintances. Two Arizona vanity license plates juxtaposed to make a sentence, quip or somewhat witty saying.The pass compos and imparfait (imperfect) often work together, juxtaposed not only throughout stories, but even within individual sentences. In grammar, the use of juxtaposition is the absence of conjunctions when grouping words in a list, such as omitting the but or and.There are several instances throughout the play that juxtapose Othellos dark skin with Desdemonas light skin, implying a moral judgment about the divergent These verbal elements (words, clauses, sentences) may be drawn from different sources and juxtaposed to form a literary collage.It can perhaps be indicated by mosaic of juxtaposition like articles abandoned in a hotel drawer, defined by negatives and absence . . ." juxtapose in a sentenceHow to Use "Juxtapose" in a Sentence | The Classroom | SynonymUsing The Word Appease In A Sentence Examples of juxtaposes in a Sentence.Briefly, a micronucleus/micronuclei (MN) is/are a small chromatin-containing structure(s) that is juxtaposed to the main nucleus or daughter binucleates following the completion of mitosis (Fig 1 ). juxtapose 1851, from Fr. juxtaposer (1835), from L. juxta Fr. poser (see juxtaposition). Example Sentences for juxtaposed. When colours are juxtaposed, they become influenced as to their hue. Orlando and Adam, ill-fortune and good luck, are juxtaposed.
- download video upin ipin nyanyi lagu raya
- download google maps untuk bb z10
- pride and prejudice and zombies plot synopsis
- jordan 12 ovo white price
- sausage egg mcmuffin no muffin calories
- nokia n101 khong nhan sim 1